Director, Marketing and communications
ImmerVision is the panoramic imaging leader which offers all industries panomorph technology.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, you will be responsible for the promotion of ImmerVision through the development, execution and supervision of an integrated marketing plan for the organisation and its technology. Therefore, you will take part in the development of international business opportunities and participate in business development strategies. You will also be responsible for deploying tools to support sales, for example: promotional material, multimedia content and web communication strategy. You will organise exhibitions and fairs, and coordinate ImmerVision’s attendance and involvement. Your strong customer focus will allow you to create together joint marketing plans in order to optimize branding and sales. Finally, you will implement thorough performance indicators to measure the impact of the organisation’s marketing and communications initiatives.
Key Experience and Competencies
- University degree in business administration, commerce or marketing.
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in marketing in a technology-focused organisation (B2B) serving significant clients of international stature.
- Strategic thinking combined with the ability to successfully transform ideas into great achievements.
- A sociable and dynamic person who can act as ambassador to ImmerVision and its technology with actual and potential partners.
- Ability to convince and mobilize people toward common goals.
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity within the management of the organisation, relative to market trends, costs, sales, growth, and profitability.
- Ability to understand financial statements and financial structures in order to maximize value for the organization.
- Excellent communication skills; capacity to communicate effectively with all levels of an organisation (staff and senior management, clients, suppliers, business partners).
- Sense of initiative, ability to prioritize and be proactive.
- Adaptability, autonomy and great team work disposition.
- Availability to travel abroad frequently.
- Someone who likes to stay abreast of the latest computer and technology trends, and who is able to articulate this knowledge.
- Command of spoken and written English, and ability to communicate effectively in French.
Hiring date : ASAP
Are you ready to take on new challenges?